Tag Archives: Medicare B

Has Your Income Gone Down

If you are enrolled in Medicare Part B, you are probably aware in 2008 premiums were adjusted based on your income. Medicare generally uses your most recent tax return that you have filed with the Internal Revenue Service (IRS).  If you are enrolling during 2009, they will use your 2008 return and sometimes they can…
Read more