By Joy Loverde
I love Pinterest especially because I love pictures. That’s how I learn. That’s how I think. That’s how I get inspired and motivated. That’s how I communicate.
Pinterest is also easy. What I mean by that is a picture is worth a thousand words. If I see something I like on Pinterest, I dig deeper. If a photo on Pinterest doesn’t grab me, I move on in a matter of seconds. There are so many, many choices.
If you like Pinterest, too, I hope that you will take a moment to visit my Pinterest page – http://www.pinterest.com/joyloverde – and of course I would be honored if you follow my boards. I am always adding new boards and ideas.
Here’s what you’ll find when you visit me on Pinterest:
- Gifts for Aging Parents (what to get for people who have everything and need nothing)
- Joy Loverde Bookshelf (what’s on my nightstand)
- Bonnie Blackburn Photographer (Bonnie puts subjects at ease and the photos are incredible)
- Your Aging Parents (tips, tips and more great tips on eldercare and family caregiving)
- Unattached and Aging in America (a must visit if you are flying solo in the aging process)
- Successful Aging (aging proactively is the only way to go)
- LGBT Aging (insights and tips for my LGBT friends and family)
- Aging with Dignity (going grey and making wise choices)
- Dealing with Difficult Parents (need I say more?)
- Grandparents (passing the baton one grandchild at a time)
- Aging and Technology (living comfortably in cyberspace)
- Dementia Friendly (creating a kind and accessible world)
- Joy’s DIY Projects (creativity as a way to relax and let off steam)
- Easy to Make (projects that turn out for the better)
- Don’t Move. Improve. (making the most of where we live)
- For Sale (beautiful things and furnishings for sale)
- Food & Family Tuscan Style (Italian lifestyle is a journey unto it’s own)
- Website I Love (chair side fun and inspiration)
- I Love Chicken Wire (imaginative projects with a twist)
- Doors (elegant exists and entrances)
- I Love Burlap (who knew burlap could be so fun)
- Clothes Redo (one little thing leads to another)
- Happy Halloween (fun things to do on my all-time favorite holiday)
Come visit and have fun!