Welcome to the December 2, 2009 edition of eldercareabc carnival.
Derrick Grant presents Download the Medicare and You 2010 Medicare Handbook posted at ElderGuru.com.
Derrick Grant presents Safe Medication Drug Mail Back Disposal Programs are Expanding posted at ElderGuru.com.
Seen and heard this week:
- Aging Parents and Childhood Abuse is a post by Linda Fodrini-Johnson at Eldercare Services that offers some great advise for those in that position
- Visibility 1 and Visibility 2 are two great posts from Inside Eldercare that offer tips on the holidays and making sure your home is elder friendly.
- Bob O'toole has a great post up, Coping With Caregiver Stress in Dedham, Massachusetts that caregivers will want to read.
- The New Old Age by Paula Span has a must read post about caregiving from the viewpoint of a social worker trained in advising the elderly and their families. Caregiving, From Both Sides Now is a post you won't soon forget.
- Senior Friendly Guilford has a great post on 6 Ways To Help The Elderly Lose The Holiday Blues.
That concludes this edition. Submit your blog article to the next edition of Eldercareabc carnival using our carnival submission form. Past posts and future hosts can be found on our blog carnival index page.