Welcome to the June 16, 2010 edition of eldercareabc carnival.
Edie Dykeman presents Family Caregivers: What Does it Take? posted at Elder Care Cafe, saying, "Do you have what it takes to be a family caregiver? Find out the qualifications by reading this article."
Sam presents Do You Need a Living Will? A Common Sense Guide to Living Wills posted at Surfer Sam and Friends, saying, "1. What Is a Living Will
2. How Is a Living Will Used
3. What Should Your Living Will Mention
4. When Does the Living Will Take Effect
5. What Is a Durable Power of Attorney for Health Care
6. A Living Will Is Part of an Advance Health Care Directive
7. How to Prepare Your Living Will
What Is a Living Will
Do you need a Living Will? A Living Will is your opportunity to express your directives for your own medical care, should you become incapacitated. The Living Will is a clear written statement of your desire regarding continuing treatment at the end of life. It addresses the the questions of life support and aggressive medical intervention."
That concludes this edition. Submit your blog article to the next edition of eldercareabc carnival using our carnival submission form. Past posts and future hosts can be found on our blog carnival index page.